Safety and Health Services Division
Ed Nowak, Division Manager
Ext. 8211, email@example.com | website:
Committed to providing high quality, cost-effective support services to
external and internal customers in the fields of Industrial Hygiene and
Safety Engineering. Services are designed to assist managers in providing a
safe and healthy working environment for employees and guests.
- The Chemical Safety Management Systems (CMS) provides support
and guidance to help employees reduce chemical hazards in their work
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) Group provides support and
guidance with online MSDS for BNL. Bob Petricek, ext. 2028.
- Industrial Hygiene Group provides technical support and guidance
in all industrial hygiene disciplines
(e.g., exposure monitoring, lasers, ergonomics, biological
hazards, chemicals) - Bob Selvey, ext. 3066.
- Safety & Health Representatives provide field services in all
industrial hygiene disciplines (e.g., exposure monitoring,
lasers, ergonomics, biological hazards, chemicals) as well as safety
engineering disciplines - John Peters, ext. 7475 or Wai-Lin Ng, ext.
- Safety Engineering Group provides technical support,
guidance, and field service in all industrial safety disciplines (e.g.,
hazard analyses, risk assessments, readiness evaluations, accident
investigations) – Jack Ellerkamp, ext. 7493.
- Workers Compensation Program Administration - Jack Ellerkamp,
Last Modified: February 5, 2015
Please forward all questions about this site to: