BNL SLOW PITCH LEAGUE
[ Home ] [ Exec Board ] [ Softball Org ] [ Rules and Regulations ] [ Reminders ] [ Playoffs ] [ Players Pool ] [ Team Info ] [ Eligibility ] [ Photos ]
- Playoffs will be voted on, by each league and determined by majority vote.
- Ties for seeding within the playoffs:
- The first tie breaker will be head-to-head win/lose competition.
- The second tie breaker will be a coin toss.
- Ties for playoff entry:
Head-to-head win/lose competition will be the first tie breaker.
This includes all head to head games if there is more a than two way tie to enter the playoffs.
If there is still a tie, a one game playoff will determine who enters the playoffs.
In a more than two way tie, the board will determine the method of seeding for the tie breakers.
- If there are unforseen circumstances, a meeting of the respective team captains,
league representative and the Executive Board will be convened to discuss an equitable solution.
Privacy and Security