2011 Fall Workshop
Motivation & Plans
The objectives of the 2011 CES Fall Workshop are (a) to review, by both
the Executive Committee and the External Advisory Committee, of
collaborative scientific research progress during 2010/2011 of the
Center for Emergent Superconductivity, an Energy Frontier Research
Center (CES EFRC); and (b) to plan
for our April Scientific Review.
- Report to PI's on the status of the CES and the outcome of
our Annual Review Report by the DOE, including discussion of
personnel changes and procedures to reallocate funds within
- Reports from each PI on collaborative scientific research
progress during 2010/2011 within the CES.
- Preview of our April Scientific Review by DOE.
This years Fall 2011 CES Fall Workshop will take place on November 6-9, 2011 at the
University of Illinois.
- Junior Research Symposium (JRS)
November 6-7, 2011
Hamood Arham, Jonathan Rameau, Lei Feng, Ying Jia
- CES Fall 2011 Workshop
November 8-9, 2011
Laura Greene (Chair)
Becky McDuffee (Administrative Assistant)
- Campus Maps
- Visiting the University of Illinois