Oxide Molecular Beam Epitaxy Group
- Ivan Bozovic
Brookhaven National Laboratory
Condensed Matter and Materials Science
P.O. Box 5000
Upton, New York 11973-5000
- (631) 344-4973
- (631) 344-4071
- Applied Physics Department, Yale University (Adjunct Professor)
- Brookhaven National Laboratory (MBE Group Leader, Senior Scientist)
- Oxxel GmbH, Bremen, Germany (Principal Scientist and CTO)
- Varian Research Center (Senior Scientist)
- Through 1985
- Belgrade University (Ass. Prof. and Head of Physics Department)
- Visiting Professor: Stanford, Univ. Notre-Dame (Namur, Belguim), and ESPCI (Paris, France).
- Visiting Scholar/Scientist: UC-Berkeley, Univ. of Pennsylvania, Yale University, LANL.
- Ph.D. in Solid State Physics
- Over 230 papers (h = 40), 10 monographs, 250 invited talks at conferences.
- Honors: Max Planck Lecture (2013); Bernd Matthias Prize (2012); Foreign Member,
Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts (2009); BNL Science and Technology Award (2008);
SPIE Technology Achievement Award (2004); M. Jaric Prize (1998); Fellow of American Physical Society (1998);
Fellow of SPIE (1997), Fulbright Fellowship, etc.
Back to MBE Group Members
Last Modified: March 24, 2014
Please forward all questions about this site to: