Oxide Molecular Beam Epitaxy Group
- Ivan Bozovic
Brookhaven National Laboratory
Condensed Matter and Materials Science
P.O. Box 5000
Upton, New York 11973-5000
- (631) 344-4973
- (631) 344-4071
- Brookhaven National Laboratory (MBE Group Leader)
- Oxxel GmbH, Bremen, Germany (Principal Scientist and CTO)
- Varian Research Center (Senior Scientist)
- Through 1985
- Belgrade University (Ass. Prof. and Head of Physics Department)
Visiting Professor at Stanford, Un. Notre-Dame (Namur, Belguim), and ESPCI (Paris, France); Visiting Scholar at UC-Berkeley and Univ. of Pennsylvania.
- Ph.D. in Solid State Physics
- Over 190 papers (cited > 4,000 times), 10 monographs, 200 invited talks at conferences.
- Fellow of American Physical Society; Fellow of SPIE; Foreign Member of the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts; Recipient of SPIE Technology Award, M. Jaric Memorial Prize, Polaroid prize, Fulbright Fellowship, etc.
Back to MBE Group
Last Modified: December 24, 2009
Please forward all questions about this site to: