RSA SecurID Token
RSA Home |
These instructions will help you setup your new RSA
SecurID software token.
- Enter the App Store on your Apple iPhone and do a
search for [RSA SecurID Software Token].
- Touch the App once you have found it.
- The App is a free download.
Touch the [Free] button followed by the [Install]
button. At this point you may be prompted to input your
iTunes password, please do so.
- Once this install is complete, locate and run the RSA
SecurID App located on your device.
- The App will indicate that no token file is installed.
Touch the icon located in the lower right corner of the
screen. This will display the Info screen.
- (#1) Locate and copy down the [40 digit UDID]
number from this page. The Account Management team will need
this to process your Token request (UDID
hidden for security purposes). (#2) Touch [Done]
- Once you give the [UDID] to the Account
Management Team, they will process your token and send you
an email with an attachment. Touching this attachment will
give you the option to open in RSA SecurID.
Make sure you are connected to BNLís Wireless
network before you perform this step.
- You want to select the option to Open in RSA
This will leave your mail application and open the RSA
software to install your token.
- You will then be prompted for the
Password given to you by the Account Management Office.
- Enter it now.
Your RSA SecurID Token is now installed.
Please donít forget to set your
PIN before using this token.
Please contact the ITD Helpdesk
at x5522 (631-344-5522) or send
an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have
questions, issues or concerns.
Last Modified: September 23, 2013
Please forward all questions about this site to: