RSA SecurID Token
RSA Home |
These instructions will help you setup your new RSA
SecurID software token.
- Open your Blackberry Browser and navigate to
- Select [Download] when prompted.
- You will be asked if you should grant RSA SecurID
Trusted Application status.
- Please select, [No].
- Your RSA SecurID Software is now installed.
- Please [Open] the application.
- You will be presented with the End User Licensing
- Please [Accept] the license.
- Once in the Application, press [ALT+SHIFT+H]
to bring up the Help screen
- Locate and copy down the PIN from this
page. The Account Management team will need this to process
your Token request (PIN and other
variables hidden for security purposes).
- Once you give the PIN to the Account Management Team,
they will process your token and send you an email with a
file attached. Please [Select] the file.
- You will then be presented with a menu. Please select [Import
- You will then be prompted for a password that
will be provided to you by the Account Management Team.
Please [Enter] it now.
- Your Token should now be successfully imported.
Click [OK] to continue.
Your RSA SecurID Token is now installed.
Please donít forget to set your
PIN before using this token.
Please contact the ITD Helpdesk
at x5522 (631-344-5522) or send
an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have
questions, issues or concerns.
Last Modified: September 23, 2013
Please forward all questions about this site to: