Papers submitted by BNL
(lead) authors on HTS at PAC 2011 (http://www.bnl.gov/pac11/):
- Engineering Design of HTS Quadrupole for FRIB
– Cozzolino, et al.
- Design, Construction and test of Cryogen-free
HTS Coil Structure – Hocker, et al. (Poster)
- Influence of Proton Irradiation on Second
Generation HTS in Presence of Magnetic Field – Shiroyanagi, et
- Measurements of the Effect of Axial Stress on
YBCO Coils – Sampson, et al. (Poster)
- Design Construction and Test Results of HTS
Solenoid for ERL – Gupta, et al. (Poster)
- HTS Magnets for Accelerator and Other
Applications – Gupta (Presentation only)
Novel Quench Detection System for HTS Coils – Joshi, et al.
Click here for previous papers on
here for link to talks on HTS
Click here for a link to all talks
Publications on all topics
Ramesh Gupta's Homepage
Superconducting Magnet Division
Homepage at Brookhaven National Laboratory
by Ramesh Gupta on
Monday April 11, 2011.