Beam Characterization Studies at the NASA Space Radiation Laboratory at Brookhaven
The physicists at NSRL are actively studying the beam characteristics of
those beam that are delivered to the target room. These studies
- Fragmentation: What is the exact makeup of
the heavy ion beam; i.e. how much fragmentation has occurred before the
beam strikes the target?
- Beam Energy Measurement via
Rate Studies and Dosimetry.
- Time Structure of Extracted Beam
- Dose Variation Near Targets (under
- Planar Beams using Collimation (under
Last Modified: February 1, 2008
Please forward all questions about this site to:
NSRL Web Administrator