Traffic Management Services
Shipping and Receiving Supervisor: M. White
Traffic Management Services include the following:
- Transportation Services. Provide guidance on methods of
shipment, carrier availability, and discount programs for moving
freight for the account of the U. S. Government.
- Employee Relocation Program. Coordinate the movement of
household goods for BNL employees.
- Receipt and Inspection of goods. Provide the services
necessary to ensure that goods are received, inspected, and
delivered on time. Ensure that damages are noted at time of
delivery and establish claims as necessary.
- Import/Export Services. Provide guidance on the requirements
for shipments made by the Laboratory to destinations outside the
continental United States. Obtain Export Licenses as needed.
- Hazardous Materials Shipments. Ensure that all outbound
shipments made by the Laboratory are in accordance with the
Federal Hazardous Materials Regulations.
- Delivery Services. Maintain a scheduled delivery system to
ensure the timely delivery of goods and materials processed
through the receiving or stockroom facilities.
- Compressed Gases and Cryogenics. Maintain a scheduled delivery
of liquid nitrogen to users. Deliver compressed gases as requested
by the using community.
- Furniture delivery and setup. Provide support services as
requested for the delivery, setup, relocation, or removal of
Last Modified: September 27, 2011
Please forward all questions about this site to: