Environmental Sciences Department
Brookhaven National Laboratory
Upton, NY 11973-5000
(631) 344 2948
My research aims to improve understanding of the
mechanisms that underlie whole plant and ecosystem responses to global
change, and to improve representation of these processes in Earth System
- Rogers A, Medlyn BE, Dukes JS (2014) Improving representation of
photosynthesis in Earth System Models. New Phytologist.
204, 12-14 (pdf)
- Rogers A (2014) The use and misuse of Vc,max in
Earth System Models. Photosynthesis Research. 119,
- Gray SB, Strellner RS, Puthuval KK, Ng C, Shulman R, Siebers MH,
Rogers A, Leakey ADB (2013) Minirhizotron imaging reveals nodulation of
field-grown soybean is enhanced by Free-Air CO2 Enrichment
only when combined with drought stress. Functional Plant Biology.
40, 137-147. (pdf)
- 2014 Invited Talk. Gordon Research Conferences. CO2
Assimilationn Plants: Genome to Biome. Waterville Valley Resort,
- 2014 Webinar. Interagency Arctic Research Policy Council.
- 2011 Lecture. Annual Research Meeting of the DOE Office of Science
Graduate Fellowship Program.
- 2011 Seminar, Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY, USA.
- Member of the Editorial Advisory Board, Global Change Biology.
- Member of the American Geophysical Union, the American Society of Plant
Biologists, and the Ecological Society of America.
- 2009 Outstanding Mentor. Department of Energy, Office of
Science, Undergraduate Research Programs.
- 2004 Outstanding Mentor. Department of
Energy, Office of Science, Undergraduate Research Programs.
- 2002 Outstanding
Mentor. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Undergraduate
- Ph.D. Biology, 1998, University of Essex, UK.
- B.Sc. Biochemistry & Botany, 1994, University
of Wales, Bangor, UK.
Last Modified: August 27, 2014
Please forward all questions about this site to the