Brookhaven National Laboratory (BNL) does not provide shuttle service to and from area hotels.
Since there is no
public transportation to BNL, students are strongly advised to make car rental arrangements prior to arrival.
Accommodations at Brookhaven
Please note, limited on-site housing is available. All guests must contact the BNL Housing Office directly to make their own reservations at their personal expense unless other arrangements are made by the workshop coordinator.
Important Notice: All guests (U.S. and Non-U.S. Citizens)
planning to stay on-site must complete the additional Guest Registration form and be approved in the BNL Guest Information System (GIS).
- Please contact the BNL Housing Office at 631-344-2541 or 631-344-2551 or send email to
firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding: On-site housing registration requirements for Non-BNL/DOE and Non-U.S. Citizen attendees, Reservations or Rate information.
- Reservation Deadline: October 13, 2014.
- A block of rooms have been reserved under NY Wildfire Academy.
When contacting the Housing Office, please provide the following information:
Name, Affiliation, Office Address, Arrival Date, Departure Date, Reference Name (NY Wildfire Academy), and room type, see below.
Effective as of February 1, 2015
- Curie Dorm: $45.00 US/day
- Cavendish Dorm: $45.00 US/day
- Compton Dorm: $45.00 US/day
- All reservations are guaranteed and must be paid if not cancelled by 1:00 PM on the day of arrival.
- Fees for on-site housing are paid directly to the Housing Office, upon check-in.
The following forms of payment are accepted: cash, checks, travelers checks, Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Cancellation Policy
- General Information
While the immediate vicinity around BNL has no large hotels, there are many establishments
within a 45 minute drive of the Laboratory.
Long Island (major roads only): PDF
Last Modified: May 08, 2014