BERA Bodybuilding Club (BBC)
- Always make sure there is someone in the vicinity - do not work out
- Wipe down the equipment when you are done.
- Don't monopolize weight equipment, let others work in with you.
- Return plates and dumbbells to their racks when you are done.
- If you see any conditions or actions which you feel are unsafe,
contact one of the BBC officers.
- The time limit on cardio equipment is 20 minutes. Be considerate
of others, and don't go over the time you signed up for.
- CLEAN sneakers are required. No work boots, no cleats.
- Do not bring additional equipment, such as bicycles, into the
gymnasium or weight room.
Last Modified: March 23, 2012
Please forward all questions about this site to: