There are no matches scheduled for 12/21, but open play is available. Use this volleyball poll to indicate your availability to play!
If you are a player in need of a team, please contact Marie Van Buren to be added to the
Players Pool. Captains, please be sure to check the Players Pool if you need more players for your roster and make sure that all of your team members have their medical clearances (see below)!
- OMC Medical Clearance (BNL employees): BNL requires players in any BERA-sponsored sports leagues to obtain medical clearance from the Occupational Medicine Clinic (OMC) prior to participation. Please fill out the
BERA Sport Fitness Clearance Questionnaire (the form can be found at the end of the document) and mail it in a privacy envelope to
OMC, Bldg. 490, ATTN: BERA Sports Clearance.
Even if you have been cleared previously for softball, please resubmit a copy of
your confirmation of clearance form to your captain to save time in processing.
Proof of Medical Insurance (non-BNL employees): Insurance cards for non-BNL employees should no longer be photocopied or scanned for submission! Non-BNL employees must show their insurance card to their team captain for visual confirmation and then sign
this form. Team captains will
collect these forms and submit them (hardcopy or scan is fine) to the league
- Players Pool: If you are a player in need of a team, contact Marie Van Buren to be added to the
Players Pool. Please see the
Volleyball League General Info page to determine
which league(s) would be a good fit for you. Captains in need of players
should check this list periodically for updates.
- Free Play: Please invite any BNL newcomers who may be interested in
fun, relaxed play! (No login is required to use the poll below.)
- Saturdays: Open play is available on Saturdays through Memorial Day. Please use the Saturday Volleyball Poll to indicate your availability to play on Saturdays.
- Important Reminder: Players, please remember to report any injuries - no matter how minor
they may seem - to the gym attendant. It is very important that injuries are attended to and reported
straight away. This includes seemingly minor injuries such as jammed fingers, twisted ankles, and pulled
muscles. We need to all take responsibility for this if we do not wish to jeopardize the existence
of our leagues.
- Check out the BERA Volleyball Photos Page on Flickr!
More pictures from past seasons will be added to this site eventually.
Remember to subscribe to the vb-l listserver to receive regular
schedule and standings updates via e-mail. Click
for subscription instructions and list archives.
Maintained by: Marie Van Buren