- The season starts on October 5th! Get your
paperwork done NOW!
- League Schedules:
- League Fees (all leagues):
Please send/hand-deliver fees (make checks payable to BERA
Volleyball) to Gene Van Buren, Building 510A.
Fees are due by noon on 10/12 and 10/14.
- Roster forms: MS Word,
- Don't forget your OMC Clearance or Proof of Medical Insurance forms!
See below for forms and details.
- You may submit roster forms or Proof of Medical Insurance forms electronically to the league secretary,
Marie Van Buren.
- OMC Medical Clearance (BNL employees): BNL requires players in any BERA-sponsored sports leagues to obtain medical clearance from the Occupational Medicine Clinic (OMC) prior to participation. Please fill out the
BERA Sport Fitness Clearance Questionnaire (the form can be found at the end of the document) and mail it in a privacy envelope to
OMC, Bldg. 490, ATTN: BERA Sports Clearance.
Even if you have been cleared previously for softball, please resubmit a copy of
your confirmation of clearance form to save time in processing.
Proof of Medical Insurance (non-BNL employees): Insurance cards for non-BNL employees should no longer be photocopied or scanned for submission! Non-BNL employees must show their insurance card to their team captain for visual confirmation and then sign
this form. Team captains will
collect these forms and submit them (hardcopy or scan is fine) to the league
- Players Pool: If you are a player in need of a team, contact Marie Van Buren to be added to the
Players Pool. Please see the
Volleyball League General Info page to determine
which league(s) would be a good fit for you. Captains in need of players
should check this list periodically for updates.
- Free Play: Please invite any BNL newcomers who may be interested in
fun, relaxed play on Saturdays! Please use the
Volleyball Poll to indicate your availability to play on Saturdays. No
login is required to use this poll.
- Important Reminder: Players, please remember to report any injuries - no matter how minor they may seem - to the gym attendant. It is very important that injuries are attended to and reported straight away. This includes seemingly minor injuries such as jammed fingers, twisted ankles, and pulled muscles. We need to all take responsibility for this if we do not wish to jeopardize the existence of our leagues.
- Check out the
BERA Volleyball Photos Page on Flickr! More pictures from past seasons will be added to this site eventually.
Remember to subscribe to the vb-l listserver to receive regular
schedule and standings updates via e-mail. Click
for subscription instructions and list archives.
Privacy and Security Notice
Players, Refs, Suggestions, and Details...
From Past Seasons
Jeffery T. Mitchell and
Marie Van Buren
Last modified on 11/3/15