BERA Recreation Program Applications
Acrobat Reader is needed to view some files on this page.
Get Reader |
BERA Spring Break Recreation Program
2016 BERA Summer Recreation Program application -
Application with deposit due by 3pm Friday, May 13th.
Final payment is due on or before June 13th.
2016 BERA Recreation Swim Lesson Program application
(For those just wanting swim lessons)
The Science Learning Center also has
programs available for BNL employee's.
An alternative to BERA, here is a list of local camps:
- Baiting Hollow Camp, Baiting Hollow
- Brookhaven Country Day Camp, Yaphank
- Brookhaven YMCA, Holtsville
- Camp Paquatuck, Center Moriches
- Girls Scouts of Suffolk County, Bayport
- Harbor Country Day School, St. James
- Hidden Pond Day Camp, Hauppauge
- Hofstra Summer Camp, Hempstead
- Ivy League Day Camp, Smithtown
- Peconic Dunes Camp, Riverhead
- Raynor Country Day School, Westhampton
- St. Joseph's Children's Programs, Patchogue
- Stony Brook Summer Camp, Stony Brook University
- Summer Fun Days, Yaphank
If you have a question that is not addressed on this page, please
contact Christine Carter at 631-344-5090 or Joanne Delles at
Last Modified: May 25, 2016