BERA Pool Programs, Hours & Fees
Pool Rates and Policies:
|Admission fees paid at pool desk:
Employees, Facility Users, Guests and family members over the age of 6
yrs - $4.00
Retirees - FREE lap swimming
Friday Night Family Swim night (5-8pm) is still $5 per family!
GUEST POLICY: Not
more than 2 guests (adult or child) per family at the swimming pool.
Proper gate notices and ID required for adults over 16.
Monthly Individual Passes ~ $22.00
|Quarterly Passes for Individuals ~ valid for 3 months
(Jan 1, April 1, July 1, Oct 1)
|NOTICE OF CHANGE @
Swimming Pool effective July 1, 2016:
• Monthly & Quarterly Family
pool passes have been discontinued. Only individual passes are now
• Only employees and those with guest appointments may purchase a
monthly or quarterly pass for lap swimming purposes.
• Fees remain the same, $55 for individual quarterly or $22 for
individual monthly, or $4 per person.
• 6 & under are free, all others pay $4 per person.
• Friday Night Family Swim night is still $5 per family
• A Parent MUST ACCOMPANY CHILD at all times.
• If your child is less than 42” tall, the parent must be in the
water with the child. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• A painted line on the wall will confirm height.
|PLEASE NOTE: The pool and gym are always
closed on Sunday. Between Memorial Day through Labor Day they are
closed on Saturday.
Last Modified: July 28, 2016
Please forward all questions about this site to: