Brookhaven National Laboratory
P.O. Box 5000
Upton, NY 11973-5000
Phone: (631) 344-4142
FAX: (631) 344-5815
- Ph.D. in Materials Physics and Chemistry, Fudan
University, China, 2010.
- B.E. in Materials Physics, Fudan University, China,
- Research Associate, Brookhaven National Laboratory, Jan.
2012 – present.
- Postdoctor, Fudan University, China, Mar. 2010-Jan.
- Visiting Scholar, Brookhaven National Laboratory, Sep.
2008 – Sep. 2009.
- Structure characterization of electrode materials for
Li-ion (Na-ion) batteries using synchrotron based in-situ
techniques (X-ray diffraction, absorption et al.).
- Electrochemical reaction mechanisms of electrode
materials during charge and discharge.
- Synthesis and characterization of new electrode
materials by thin film techniques (Pulsed laser deposition,
Magnetic sputtering et al.) as well as all-solid-state
- Y. N. Zhou, J. J. Ding, K. W. Nam, X. Q. Yu, S. M. Bak,
E. Y. Hu, J. Liu, X. Q. Yang, Z. W. Fu. Phase transition
behavior of NaCrO2 during sodium extraction studied by
synchrotron-based X-ray diffraction and absorption
spectroscopy. Journal of Materials Chemistry A 1
- Y. N. Zhou, M. Z. Xue, Z. W. Fu. Nanostructured thin
film electrodes for lithium storage and all-solid-state
thin-film lithium batteries. Journal of Power Sources
234 310-332 (2013)
- K. –W. Nam, S. -M. Bak, E. Y. Hu, X. Q. Yu, Y. N. Zhou,
X. J. Wang, L. J. Wu, Y. M. Zhu, K. –Y. Chung, X. -Q. Yang.
Combining In Situ Synchrotron X-Ray Diffraction and
Absorption Techniques with Transmission Electron Microscopy
to Study the Origin of Thermal Instability in Overcharged
Cathode Materials for Lithium-Ion Batteries. Advanced
Functional Materials 23 1047-1063 (2013)
- X. Q. Yu, Q. Wang, Y. N. Zhou, H. Li, X. –Q. Yang, K.
–W. Nam, S. N. Ehrlich, S. Khalid, Y. S. Meng. High rate
delithiation behaviour of LiFePO4 studied by quick X-ray
absorption spectroscopy. Chemical Communications 48
- Y. N. Zhou, W. J. Li, Z. W. Fu. Electrochemical
reactivity of nanocomposite ZnO-Se for Lithium Ion
Batteries. Electrochimica Acta 59 435-440 (2012)
- Y. N. Zhou, W. J. Li, H. J. Chen, C. Liu, L. Zhang, Z.
W. Fu. Nanostructured NiSi Thin Films as a New Anode
Material for Lithium Ion Batteries. Electrochemistry
Communications 13 546-549 (2011)