Upton National Forest



Upton National Forest was established in New York by the U.S. Forest Service on April 10, 1925 with 6,154 acres from part of the Upton Military Reservation. On June 29, 1927 the Executive Order for its creation was rescinded and the forest was abolished.


Davis, Richard C. (September 29, 2005), National Forests of the United States PDF (341 KB), The Forest History Society