Advanced Energy Materials Group
Research staff CV
||Condensed Matter Physics and Materials Science Department
Brookhaven National Laboratory
Upton, New York
Brown University, Providence, RI, Ph.D., Physics (Advisor Prof. Xinsheng Sean Ling) 2007
Brown University, Providence, RI, Sc. M., Physics,
Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, A.B., Physics, 1999
- 2009 - Present: Post-doctoral Research Associate at Brookhaven
- 2008-2009: Post-doctoral Research Associate at Brown University,
- N. D. Daniilidis, S. R. Park, I. K. Dimitrov, J. W. Lynn, and X. S. Ling,
"Emergence of Quasi-Long-Range Order Below the Bragg
Glass Transition", Physical Review Letters 99, 147007 (2007).
- I. K. Dimitrov, N. D. Daniilidis, C. Elbaum, J. W. Lynn and X. S.
Ling, "Peak Eect in Polycrystalline Vortex Matter", Physical Review
Letters 99, 047001 (2007).
- N. D. Daniilidis, I. K. Dimitrov, V. F. Mitrovic, C. Elbaum and X.
S. Ling, "Magnetocaloric Studies of the Peak Effect in Nb", Physical
Review B 75, 174519 (2007).
Last Modified: April 27, 2010
Please forward all questions about this site to: