Soft Matter Group
Soft & Biomolecular Materials Staff Profiles
- Ph.D. 2010, Physics, Yale University, New Haven, CT
- B.S. 2004, Physics, Nanjing University, Jiangsu, China
- Organic photovoltaic devices
- Structural characterization of organic thin film
- Nano-imprinting lithography
- Grazing incidence x-ray scattering
- Coherent x-ray scattering
Temperature-dependent structural arrest of silica colloids in a water-lutidine
binary mixture, Xinhui Lu, S. G. J. Mochrie, S. Narayanan, A. R.
Sandy and M. Sprung.
Soft Matter 6, 6160-6177
How a liquid becomes a
glass both on cooling and on heating, Xinhui Lu, S. G. J. Mochrie, S.
Narayanan, A. R. Sandy and M. Sprung. Phys. Rev. Lett. 100,
Last Modified: March 16, 2011
Please forward all questions about this site to: