X-Ray Scattering Group
Tadesse Abebaw Assefa
- Imaging of structural domains and electronic orders on the nanoscale using coherent diffractive imaging technique in strongly correlated materials.
- Understanding laser-induced melting mechanisms in polycrystalline metal thin films using Ultrafast x-ray diffraction.
- During Ph.D. used ultrafast x-ray spectroscopy to study structural and electronic changes in transition metal complexes in the group of Prof. Dr. Christian Bressler at the European X-Ray Free-Electron Laser Facility GmbH, Germany
- Ph.D. in Physics-European XFEL facility GmbH and University of Hamburg, Germany (2012-2016)
- M.Sc. in Condensed Matter Physics-University of Trieste, Italy (2008-2010)
- Diploma in Basic physics-The Abdus Salam International center for theoretical Physics (ICTP), Italy (2007/08)
- B.Sc. -Arba Minch University, Ethiopia (2003-2006)
- Postdoc-X-rays Scattering Group (2017- )