Listed below are the Visa categories that are primarily used at
Brookhaven National Laboratory.
Please note that these
visa types are used to gain physical access onto BNL site and not all are
acceptable for employment or conducting business / research activities.
- B-1 Temporary visitor for business
- B-2 Temporary visitor for pleasure
- F-1 Academic Student
- F-2 Spouse or child of F-1
- H-1B Specialty Occupations
- J-1 Visas for exchange visitors
- J-2 Spouse or child of J-1
- O-1 Extraordinary ability in Sciences, Arts, Education, Business, or
- O-3 Spouse or child of O-1 or O-2.
- TN Trade visas for Canadians and Mexicans
- TPS Temporary Protected Status.
- H-4 Spouse or child of H-1, H-2, H-3
- O-2 Alienís (support) accompanying O-1
Last Modified: February 15, 2018
Please forward all questions about this site to: