Application Submission Guidelines
The instructions below will guide you through the application submission process.
How to Submit An Application
- Please read and follow all guidelines shown below.
- We request that you submit an abstract to help the LiX beamline staff understand your scientific needs so that we can help you plan your experiments and provide advice regarding your future proposal submission.
- All abstracts will be read by the LiX beamline staff only. You do not need to include specifics of the project (e.g. name of the protein or system under study). However, please explain what you are expecting to learn from solution scattering and how it will be integral to the advancement of your research goals.
- Attendees are encouraged to describe their project to the class to help demonstrate applications of solution scattering.
Download and complete the application submission template.Download Template
Submit an abstract using the button below. Prior to submission, please make sure you have the following information:
- Your email address.
- A single page abstract based on the above template in Step 2.
All abstracts must be submitted online by December 1, 2020. All applicants will receive notification of acceptance by July 4, 2020.Apply Now