Brookhaven Lab Anti-Harassment Policy
At Brookhaven National Laboratory (BNL) or BNL-sponsored events, discriminatory behavior or harassment of conference participants or presenters will not be tolerated. Please refer to the BNL Anti-Harassment Policy or Poster.
Join the Workshop Remotely
Blue Jeans Video Setup: For the best remote meeting experience, we recommend joining the meeting with the BlueJeans App. The App will automatically install when you join a BlueJeans meeting for the first time. However, you can also join the meeting using your favorite browser.
- Download, install and launch the BlueJeans App or go to the BNL Join Meeting Screen using your browser.
- Your workshop coordinator will provide you with the Meeting ID and any optional passcode in a seperate email. Please do not give out this meeting connection information. It is only for registered attendees.
- Insert the Meeting ID and the optional passcode if used into the meeting sign-in screen, then click the "Enter or Join Meeting" button.
- Set your connection options (camera, mic, phone and audio).
- Click the "Join Meeting" button to enter the meeting.
Access to Event for Non-U.S. Citizens
Non-U.S. Citizens must complete the additional Brookhaven Lab (BNL) Guest Form and be approved in the BNL Guest Information System (GIS) if they would like to attend this workshop.
If you have a current BNL Appointment and a valid BNL Guest Number or you have a pending BNL Guest Number (GR) , it is not necessary to complete the additional BNL Guest Form again.
Participants should check if they require a visa to enter the United States on the U.S. Department of State's U.S. Visas website.
Foreign travelers, who are citizens from certain eligible countries, may also be able to visit the U.S. for business (e.g. attend a scientific conference) or tourism for 90 days or less without a visa if they meet the Visa Waiver Program requirements. All eligible travelers who wish to travel under the Visa Waiver Program must apply for authorization on-line through ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization).
If you require a visa to enter the U.S., we strongly recommend that you start the visa application process as soon as possible. View visa appointment and processing wait times.