- October 27 – Talk. Medal of Science Winner Joanna Fowler to speak on “Positron Emission Tomography and Diseases of Addiction,” 4 p.m., Hamilton Seminar Room, Bldg. 555.
- November 9 – Noon recital, Pianists Orion Weiss and Anna Polonsky will perform duets by Schubert, Schumann, and Ravel in concert. Berkner Hall Auditorium.
- November 10 – Talk. Ya Ha, Associate Professor of Pharmacology, Yale University School of Medicine will give a talk entitled, “A Step Closer to Understanding Alzheimer’s Disease,” 4 p.m., Berkner Hall.
- November 10 – Next meeting of the Lab’s Community Advisory Council, 6:30 p.m., Berkner Hall, Room B.
- November 30 – BSA Distinguished Lecture, “Synthetic Biology,” by Stephen Quake, Stanford University, 4 p.m., Berkner Hall Auditorium.
*The events above are free and open to the public. Visitors 16 and over must bring a photo ID.