Large Format Printing
- The Graphic Design group can produce full color posters up to 42"
cm) wide by up to 96"(243 cm) long.
- The designers can reproduce your file or create a poster from scratch
(creating a poster will take considerably longer).
- Posters can also be laminated for durability but the width limitation
for posters being laminated is 35" (88 cm) wide.
- Posters can also be laminated to foam board. (There will be a
charge for this service)
Recommended file formats
- Adobe Acrobat (preferred)
- Microsoft Power Point
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Notes on fonts and graphics
- If you are creating your own posters, please use standard fonts
- Please use the highest resolution graphics possible
- Please allow as much time as possible for poster production, at
least 2 days is preferable, more if possible.
- We can not guarantee delivery in less than two business days.
- Submit an order. (only available from within the BNL
- You will be contacted by the designer assigned to the project who will
work with you to prepare and deliver your file to our servers.
- The designer will produce a "proof" for you to review at the
Graphic Design Studio in building 400C.
- Once the proof is approved, the designer will contact you when your
poster is ready to be picked up in building 400C.
Last Modified: March 22, 2016