Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Change and uncertainty can cause stress. Help is available. You can talk to a counselor about stress, work, family issues, and other concerns with Magellan EAP Counseling Services:
- Choose from a national network of licensed professionals.
- This benefit is provided at no cost to you and your household members
- You can get up to five pre-paid counseling sessions
- It's confidential and provided by a third party
- You can meet with a counselor face-to-face or often via video conference. Learn more
Food Services, food truck, and micro mart locations and schedules (Ext. 3545).
Teachers Federal Credit Union (Bank)
Teachers Federal Credit Union (Ext. 2790) is a fullservice, not-for-profit financial institution located in Bldg. 400. Open Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ATM locations in Berkner Hall (Bldg. 488) and Bldg. 400.
The Brookhaven Lab mail room and the U.S. Postal Service are located in Bldg. 179, Center St.
Brookhaven Employees' Recreation Association (BERA) Activities
The timeline to open some on site exercise and recreation facilities is still being determined. When they open, please come see the swimming pool and tennis court upgrades. Plus, we’re looking forward to in-person BERA club meetings. The BERA activities and facilities are being prepared and resumption of activities will be communicated separately. In the meantime, for more information visit the BERA website.