All students and post-docs are invited to submit posters exhibiting their
research for the Poster Session to be held during the RHIC & AGS Annual
Users' Meeting. A cash prize will be awarded. If you wish to present a
poster, please register here.
Registration for the poster session is now
- Poster Size
- Posters should not exceed 3' wide by 4' high.
- Poster Set-up
- Berkner Hall will be open at 7 a.m. on Thursday, June 8, 2006.
All posters must be posted prior to the start of the plenary
session. A supply of push pins, masking tape, and pens will be
available in the poster set-up area. Entrants are responsible for
their posters and should be available during the Poster Session to
answer any questions.
- Poster Session
- The Poster Session will be during the coffee breaks of the
plenary session being held on Thursday, June 8, 2006.
- Poster Removal
- At the conclusion of the plenary session, all posters must be
- Poster Contest - prize for best student / post-doc poster
Sevil Salur and Carla Vale
Last Modified: September 25, 2006
Please forward all questions about this site to: