All students and post-docs are invited to submit posters exhibiting their
research for the Poster Session to be held during the RHIC & AGS Annual
Users' Meeting. A cash prize will be awarded. If you wish to present a
poster, please register here.
Deadline is May 22, 2008.
- Any posters submitted by a STAR or PHENIX participant will require
the approval of the collaboration in order to be displayed at the Users'
- Poster Size
- Posters should not exceed 3' wide by 4' high.
- Poster Set-up
- Berkner Hall will be open at 7 a.m. on Wednesday, May 28, 2008.
All posters must be posted prior to the start of the Special
Symposium, which will begin at 8:30 a.m. A supply of push pins, masking tape, and pens will be
available in the poster set-up area. Entrants are responsible for
their posters and should be available during the Poster Session to
answer any questions.
- Poster Session
- The Poster Session will be during the coffee breaks of the
Special Symposium being held on Wednesday, May 28, 2008 and the
Plenary Session being held on Thursday, May 29, 2008.
- Poster Removal
- At the conclusion of the Plenary Session on Thursday, May 29, all posters must be
- Poster Contest - prize for best student / post-doc poster
presentation will be presented on Thursday, May 29, 2008.
Astrid Morreale and Christine Nattrass
Last Modified: March 10, 2011
Please forward all questions about this site to: