- Mircea Cotlet,
PhD, Materials Scientist, Principal Investigator.
- Mingxing Li, PhD, Postdoctoral researcher, 2D materials
- Jia-Shiang Chen, PhD candidate, SUNY Stony Brook
(Perovskite dots, graphene)
- Zack Keck, summer undergraduate, SUNY Binghamton
- Wenyan Zhang, Visiting Professor, PRC, (ZnO nanowire
Former Members & Short Term Visitors
- Postdoctoral researchers
- Dr. Huidong Zang (2012-1015), now postdoctoral
researcher in Klimov's group at Los Alamos Natl Labs.
- Dr. Huang Yuan (2015), now postdoctoral researcher
- Dr. Zhihua Xu (2009-2013), now Assistant
Professor, Chemical Engineering Department, University of
- Dr.Ranjith Krishna Pai (2009-2011),
now Associate Professor, Jain University, Bangalore, India.
- Dr. Hongzhi Xie (2006-2007), now Senior Scientist, Idexx Laboratories, Maine.
- Graduate students with SBU
- Prahlad Kumar Routh, PhD (2011-2016), now postdoc at
Columbia University with XYZhu
- Zhongwei Liu,
PhD (2009-2014), now Scientist at ChemCube, Stony Brook, NY
- Xuyi Wang, MSc (2011-2013), now Analytical Chemist, Tangram, NY.
- Brian Wang, MSc (2012-2013), now Application
Engineer, Advanced Opto Corporation, NY
- Madhura Som, PhD (2012 rotation student),
Department, Stony Brook University.
- Visiting faculty
- Prof. H. Peter Lu, Bowling Green State
University (Sabbatical fall 2015)
- Prof. Sohel Mohammad, CUNY Hostos, Visiting faculty (VFP program 2015)
- Prof. Zhihua Xu, U.Minnesota Duluth, Visiting faculty (VFP program 2015)
- Undergraduate students
- Bilal Haider, SBU BME (2016)
- Yakadjene Bagnikim, CUNY Hostos, (VFP program, 2014)
- Taryn De Rosia, U.Minnesota Duluth (VFP program,
- Kevin Weeks, U.Minnesota Duluth, (VFP program, 2014)
- Carolina Chavez (summer 2010),CUNY Queens College, New York
- Thomas Ippolito, (summer 2009) Villanova University, Pennsylvania
- Gonzague Fraval, (summer 2008) Institute National Polytechnique de Grenoble, France
- Prof. Oleg Gang, BNL/Columbia University, NY
(DNA-self Assembly, plasmonics).
- Prof. Mathew M. Maye, Syracuse University, NY
(low dimensional nanomaterials).
U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Contract No.
Last Modified: June 9, 2017