- Nuclear & Particle Physics
- Isotope Research & Production
- RIKEN BNL Research Center
The 2023 RaDIATE Collaboration Meeting will occur at Brookhaven National Laboratory June 26–30, 2023. It provides a forum for discussion between experts in this specialized domain. Collaboration members gather at a different host institution’s laboratory each year to address topical issues associated with radiation damage in the accelerator target’s environment.
Topics discussed include:
- Facilities design and operation
- Applications with radiation damage concerns
- Radiation damage studies and related simulations
- Low-energy irradiation studies
- High-energy proton irradiation studies
- Thermal shock studies
- Radiation-tolerant material development
- Irradiation facilities
- Post-irradiation examination and remote handling techniques
- Radiation damage modeling
Join the Event Remotely
The connection information will be provided via email to registrants prior to the event. Please do not give out this connection information. It is only for registered attendees. Contact the meeting coordinator if you have questions or are having connection issues.
When booking your reservation, you may need to guarantee your room with a credit card. Check with your hotel about their cancellation policy and if they offer shuttle service. Details...
|May 16, 2023||General registration opens|
|June 16, 2023||Abstract submission closes
Call for Abstracts
|June 21, 2023||General registration closes|
|June 16, 2023||Additional non-U.S. citizens registration deadline for all participants who do not have an active appointment with Brookhaven Lab|