Please mark this event on your calendar. More information to come.
This workshop will bring together researchers to discuss the application and development of ambient pressure X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (AP-XPS) in a wide variety of scientific topics including catalysis, electrochemistry, materials science, and environmental science.
The workshop will feature talks from plenary and invited speakers as well as from contributed speakers, a poster session, and a technical discussion session. Participants will have the opportunity to share and learn about the latest scientific discoveries, technical developments of AP-XPS instrumentation, and discuss the future direction in the field.
This hybrid workshop is open to the public and has limited onsite attendance permitted, pending approval.
Scientific Advisory Committee
- Luca Artiglia (Paul Scherrer Institute, Switzerland)
- Hendrik Bluhm (Fritz-Haber-Institut der MPG, Germany)
- Georg Held (University of Reading, UK)
- Axel Knop-Gericke (Fritz-Haber-Institut der MPG, Germany)
- Hiroshi Kondoh (Keio University, Japan)
- Zhi Liu (Shanghai Tech University, The People's Republic of China)
- Bongjin Simon Mun (Gwangju Inst. of Science & Technology, S. Korea)
- Slavomir Nemsak (Advanced Light Source, USA)
- Virginia Perez-Dieste (ALBA Synchrotron, Spain)
- François Rochet (Sorbonne Université, France)
- Joachim Schnadt (Lund University, Sweden)
- Sven L. M. Schroeder (University of Leeds, UK)
- Ira Waluyo (Brookhaven National Laboratory, USA)
- Yaw-Wen Yang (NSRRC, Taiwan)
Local Organizing Committee
- Ira Waluyo (chair)
- Ashley Head
- Adrian Hunt
- Sanjaya Senanayake