- Nuclear & Particle Physics
- Isotope Research & Production
- RIKEN BNL Research Center
Poster Submission Guidelines
The instructions below will guide you through the poster submission process.
The C2QA Meeting Committee invites all Pls, students, and post docs to present a poster at the Poster Session during the C2QA All Hands Meeting.
Poster viewing will be available starting on Wednesday, October 4, 2023 with a special viewing period between 4:30 p.m.–6:30 p.m. that day. Only registered attendees can participate in the poster session.
The Poster Session will be held in-person.
Poster Submission Information
Poster abstracts should be submitted by Wednesday, September 20, 2023. Poster presenters must also be registered for the C2QA All Hands Meeting. Your registration ID will be required to submit through our online poster submission portal.
Every Principal Investigator (PI) in the Center should be represented on a poster. It is recommended that multiple PIs collaborate and be represented on a single poster.
- Poster Size and Orientation: Poster should be NO LONGER than 3-feet wide and 4-feet high using portrait orientation ONLY. Poster presenters are encouraged to use the following poster template (pptx).
- Material: Poster sheet. Poster will be affixed to presentation board with thumb tacks (provided). The presenter should bring their poster with them to display. Additional information will be provided such as set-up time and location, and booth assignment.
- Duration: Your poster presenter must be available on October 4th from 4:30–6:30pm to present the poster.
We will be providing a poster booklet to each attendee at the Welcome Dinner.