Lightning Talk Abstract Submission
We are soliciting abstracts for the 3-minute lightning talks. These short presentations will give the speakers the opportunity to showcase their Applied Mathematics research on the related topics. We are especially interested in new and emerging research in:
- Climate and Environmental Science
- Critical Infrastructures/Manufacturing (Power Grid, Transportation, Health Care, etc.)
- Health and Medicine (Cancer, COVID-19, etc.)
- Cross-Cutting Issues
- Role of Machine Learning and High-performance Computing
- Uncertainty Quantification
- Multiscale Modeling
How to Submit An Abstract
Please read and follow all abstract submission guidelines shown below.
- Your abstract should be 500 words or less, and no more than one page including references and images.
- Include title, authors (and affiliations), speaker (and affiliation).
- Only use standard abbreviations.
- Your abstract should clearly and where applicable concisely outline the Background, Aims/Objectives, Methods, Findings and Conclusions.
- Download and complete the abstract submission template in Step 2, then move on to Step 3 and submit your abstract.
- The final decision for your talk will be made by the program committee.
Download and complete the abstract submission template.Download Template
Submit an abstract using the button below. Prior to submission, please make sure you have the following information:
- Your email address.
- A single page abstract (500 words or less) based on the above template in Step 2.
All abstracts must be submitted online by September 20, 2020 . All applicants will receive notification of acceptance by September 30, 2020.Apply Now