Associate Staff Engineer, EE Terrestrial, Environmental and Climate Sciences Department
- Circuit and PCB design
- Embedded systems and computer programming
- Control system design
- Sensors and instrumentation
- Summer 2010, SULI (Summer Undergraduate Laboratory Internship) Intern at BNL: Developed data processing scripts which determine the frequency and patterns of local atmospheric temperature inversions in order to improve emergency management data;
- 2011-Present, Associate Staff Engineer at BNL.
- Manhattan College, B.S., Electrical Engineering; M.S., Electrical Engineering