- Nuclear & Particle Physics
- Isotope Research & Production
- RIKEN BNL Research Center
Res Staff 3 Physics, Accelerator Design, Electron-Ion Collider
Brookhaven National Laboratory
P.O. Box 5000
Upton, NY 11973-5000
Preferred Gender Pronouns (PGPs): he, him, his
Daniel works on the accelerator design for the upcoming Electron-Ion Collider at BNL. His work is focused on the Electron Storage Ring (ESR). Daniel joined BNL in February 2020. Prior to joining BNL, Daniel was working at DESY, Hamburg, where he completed his doctorate in the Accelerator R&D group.
Electron accelerator design
Daniel's primary research focus is on lattice design and dynamic aperture optimization for the ESR.
- Dr. rer. nat., Physics, University of Hamburg, 2019
- MSci, Physics, Imperial College London, 2016