Division Director Project Support EIC, Project Support, Electron-Ion Collider
Manager, Project Management Center
Provides deployed support for project management processes related to scope, cost, schedule, and risk management during all phases of Laboratory projects including processes, systems, tools, templates and PM training with staff of eight Project Management/Controls specialists.
- Obtained BNL Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) Certification in 2008 and maintained certification to present day through DOE and Internal Surveillance Reviews and Implementation.
- NSLS-II Project Controls Manager from Project Inception February 2006 through completion March 2015, CFN, BGRR , HFBR and INSP Project Controls Specialist from 1994 through 2006.
- Worked for EG&G on the Superconducting Super Collider Project from 1990 through 1994 as the Cost Performance Manager.
- Worked for DOD contractors (Lockheed Sanders/GE Joint Venture, Honeywell, and Northrop Corporation) from 1980 through 1990 as a Project Scheduler and Project Controls Supervisor. Implemented EVMS on DOD funded Aerospace projects (Advanced Tactical Fighter, AMRAAM, Phoenix Missile, Space Shuttle )
- Master of Business Administration, Babson College, 1984
- Graduate of PLI 2019 Cohort
- Brookhaven Award 2011 for Outstanding Service on NSLS-II Project
- Interned for Federal Government 1980 Winter Olympics Construction in Lake Placid, NY
PMP – Project Management Professional Certification since 2000