Division Director Project Support EIC, Project Support, Electron-Ion Collider
Division Director, EIC Project Support
Responsible for Project Support for the EIC Project which includes all aspects of Procurement, Project Controls, Business Operations, Human Resources, IT support and Administration.
- Obtained BNL Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) Certification in 2008 and maintained certification to present day through DOE and Internal Surveillance Reviews and Implementation.
- NSLS-II Project Controls Manager from Project Inception February 2006 through completion March 2015, CFN, BGRR , HFBR and INSP Project Controls Specialist from 1994 through 2006.
- Worked for EG&G on the Superconducting Super Collider Project from 1990 through 1994 as the Cost Performance Manager
- Master of Business Administration, Babson College, 1984
- Graduate of PLI 2019 Cohort
- Brookhaven Award 2011 for Outstanding Service on NSLS-II Project
- Interned for Federal Government 1980 Winter Olympics Construction in Lake Placid, NY
PMP – Project Management Professional Certification since 2000
PMI Alumni , 2019 Cohort