Res Associate Computational Scienc, Applied Math, Computational Science Initiative
Brookhaven National Laboratory
Computational Science Initiative
Bldg. 725, Room 2-143
P.O. Box 5000
Upton, NY 11973-5000
Sanket is the Amalie Emmy Noether Postdoctoral Fellow (2022-24) in the Applied Mathematics group at Brookhaven National Laboratory's Computational Science Initiative (CSI). He received his Ph.D. in Statistics from Michigan State University in 2022, M.S. in Economics, and B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur in 2017. Sanket is interested in the confluence of Bayesian Statistics and Machine Learning methods, focusing on Bayesian Deep Learning models.
- Bayesian Statistics
- Deep Learning
- Neural Networks
- Variational Inference
- Quantile Regression
- Ph.D., Michigan State University, Statistics, 2022.
- M.S., Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Economics, 2017
- B.Tech., Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Computer Science and Engineering, 2017.
- September 2022 – Present, Postdoctoral Fellow, Brookhaven National Laboratory
- Jantre SR, Bhattacharya S, Maiti T (2021) Quantile Regression Neural Networks: A Bayesian Approach. Journal of Statistical Theory and Practice 15:. https://doi.org/10.1007/s42519-021-00189-w
- Jantre S (2022) Bayesian quantile regression for longitudinal count data. Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation 1–25. https://doi.org/10.1080/00949655.2022.2096025
- Jantre SR, Di ZW (2021) Low-Rank Tensor Regression for X-Ray Tomography. 2021 IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP). https://doi.org/10.1109/icip42928.2021.9506199