- Nuclear & Particle Physics
- Isotope Research & Production
- RIKEN BNL Research Center
Research Staff 2 Computational, Center for Data Driven Discove, Computational Science Initiative
Brookhaven National Laboratory
Computational Science Initiative
P.O. Box 5000
Upton, NY 11973-5000
Preferred Gender Pronouns (PGPs): he, him, his
My research interests primarily concern bridging the gap between distributed and high performance computing (HPC), designing middleware for scientific cyberinfrastructures, and supporting domain-specific scientific workflows. I collaborate with several domain scientists to enable their research on the HPC platforms of the Department of Energy.
Software Engineering, Distributed Systems.
PhD in Computer Science, University of Oxford, UK.
Assistant Research Professor, Electric and Computer Engineering department, Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ, USA.
- “Secretary of Energy Achievement Award” as member of the “National Virtual Biotechnology Laboratory Team”, in recognition of services provided to COVID19 therapeutics research.
- “2020 ACM Gordon Bell Special Prize for High Performance Computing-Based COVID-19 Research” with “AI-Driven Multiscale Simulations Illuminate Mechanisms of SARS-CoV-2 Spike Dynamics.”