- Nuclear & Particle Physics
- Isotope Research & Production
- RIKEN BNL Research Center
The quest for new physics continues. As high energy physics and cosmology presses forward on multiple fronts, the BF2023 program will explore new cutting edge directions in experimental searches, theoretical calculations, and phenomenological efforts.
Talks will be arranged in both plenary and parallel sessions, on virtual platforms.
If you would like to present a parallel talk (15+5 minutes), you'll have a chance to provide a title or topic in the registration form. Further event notifications will be sent once plenary speakers are confirmed and parallel sessions are formulated. The final event agenda and URL will be sent to all registrants directly closer to the start of the event.
- Nedaa-Alexandra Asbah (ATLAS, Harvard University)
- Gabriela Barenboim (University of Valencia)
- Robert Bernstein (Fermilab)
- Marzia Bordone (CERN)
- Daniel Dwyer (LBNL)
- Vera Gluscevic (University of Southern California)
- Julia Gonski (Columbia University)
- Sebastian Jaskiewicz (Durham University)
- Tongyan Lin (UCSD)
- Lina Necib (MIT)
- Haifa Rejeb Sfar (CMS, Antwerp)
- Mary Hall Reno (University of Iowa)
- Felix Yu (University of Mainz)
Join the Event
The connection information will be provided via email to registrants prior to the event. Please do not give out this connection information. It is only for registered attendees. Contact the conference coordinator if you have questions or are having connection issues.
- Kétévi Assamagan (BNL)
- Viviana Cavaliere (BNL)
- Hooman Davoudiasl (BNL)
- Sally Dawson (BNL)
- Peter Denton (BNL, co-chair)
- George Fuller (UCSD)
- Katrin Heitmann (ANL)
- Patrick Koppenburg (Nikhef)
- Tongyan Lin (UCSD)
- Xin Qian (BNL)
- Amarjit Soni (BNL)
- Robert Szafron (BNL, co-chair)
BNL Public Lecture (virtual)
Speaker: Chad Hanna (Penn State University)
Title: Gravitational Wave Observations and the Search for New Physics
Date: Thursday, October 5, 2023
Time: 4:00 p.m.
View information from previous events.
|May 9, 2023||Registration opens|
|September 11, 2023||Registration closes|