The Brookhaven Experience
Registration is now closed, but walk-ins are welcome. Please contact the event coordinator if you have questions.
At Brookhaven National Laboratory, everyone has a role in powering and securing the nation's future. Brookhaven Lab offers rewarding careers, competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and professional development.
Learn about job opportunities during an in-person career fair at Brookhaven Lab on Saturday, June 3, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Walk-ins are welcome but registration by June 1 is strongly encouraged.
- Engineers with expertise in electrical, electronics, mechanical, systems, ASICs, computer applications, quality, environment, safety, health, facility operations, construction, and project management
- Technicians in the fields of mechanical, electronic, electro-mechanical, and radiological control
- CAD designers
- Tradespeople, including electricians, steamfitters, stationary engineers, welders, and laborers
- Information Technology including network engineers, network administrators, and analysts
- Business Operations, including project controls specialists, business managers, and procurement and contract specialists
Before the career fair, recruiters urge attendees to apply in advance for current relevant open jobs listed on jobs.bnl.gov. When applying, indicate "Career Fair" as your source in each application.Brookhaven Lab is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, equity, and inclusion. *VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Questions? Please contact the Career Fair Coordinator.
|May 10, 2023||Registration opens|
|June 1, 2023||Registration closes|
|June 3, 2023||Career fair|