We coordinate social/professional networking events to help build an early career workforce community and foster retention while developing early career talent.
We host group meetings to discuss issues/ideas and provide a pathway to voice topics to senior leadership. We also work to bridge the gap between early career scientific and support staff by providing a platform to discuss issues and propose ideas for the future.
We coordinate outreach events with the local community and promote BNL internal events. We also work to attract and retain talent by creating an inclusive environment and gaining insights from diverse perspectives.
We provide information to members on work/life balance and professional development activities at the Laboratory, as well as other resources and current events.
(631) 344-4233, firstname.lastname@example.org
(631) 344-4710, email@example.com
(631) 344-7353, firstname.lastname@example.org
(631) 344-3137, email@example.com
(631) 344-3407, firstname.lastname@example.org
(631) 344-3134, email@example.com
(631) 344-2560, firstname.lastname@example.org
(631) 344-2585, email@example.com
(631) 344-2018, kHernandez@bnl.gov
(631) 344-4713, firstname.lastname@example.org
Carlos Ramirez Lockward
(631) 344-4135, email@example.com
There are no events scheduled at this time.