- Nuclear & Particle Physics
- Isotope Research & Production
- RIKEN BNL Research Center
Fire Rescue Group
The mission of the Fire Rescue Group is to provide at Brookhaven with fire suppression, emergency medical services, hazardous materials response, confined space rescue, technical rescue, salvage, and damage control. Supplementing the emergency activities are:
- Improving fire safety by inspecting, testing, and maintaining fire equipment;
- Improving fire safety by inspecting all buildings on site; and
- Conducting a fire prevention program incorporating cutting and welding controls, oversight of fire protection system impairments, and fire safety training.