Poster Session Abstract Submission
We are soliciting abstracts for poster sessions. These poster sessions will give the speakers the opportunity to showcase their research on the related topics. We are especially interested in new and emerging research in:
- Climate and Environmental Science
- Critical Infrastructures/Agriculture/Manufacturing (Power Grid, Transportation, Health Care, Supply Chain, etc.)
- Health and Medicine (Cancer, COVID-19, etc.)
- National Security
- Autonomous Systems
- Cross-Cutting Issues
- High-Performance Computing
- Machine Learning/AI
- Mathematical Foundations
How to Submit An Abstract
Please read and follow all abstract submission guidelines shown below.
- Your abstract should be 500 words or less, and no more than one page including references and images.
- Include title, authors (and affiliations), speaker (and affiliation).
- Only use standard abbreviations.
- Your abstract should clearly and where applicable concisely outline the Background, Aims/Objectives, Methods, Findings and Conclusions.
- Download and complete the abstract submission template in Step 2, then move on to Step 3 and submit your abstract.
- The final decision for your talk will be made by the program committee.
- NYSDS 2021 will be hosted via the vFairs virtual conference platform. Poster presentations will require uploading a poster handout (in pdf form) and video presentation by October 18, 2021. Further instructions will be provided upon acceptance.
Download and complete the abstract submission template.Download Template
Submit an abstract using the button below. Prior to submission, please make sure you have the following information:
- Your email address.
- A single page abstract based on the above template in Step 2.
All abstracts must be submitted online by September 30, 2021. All applicants will receive notification of acceptance by October 8, 2021.
|September 3, 2021||Abstract submission for poster presentation opens|
|September 30, 2021||Deadline to submit an abstract for a poster presentation|
|October 8, 2021||Notification of accepted abstracts (by e-mail)|
|October 18, 2021||Deadline for file upload to vFairs site (instructions to be provided upon acceptance)|