- Nuclear Physics
- High-Energy Physics
- NPP I&D Council
- NPP Directorate
The Omega Group
Omega Group members are collaborators on the following experiments:
- Discovery of the Omega-.
- 1974, Members of Omega group discovered the first charmed baryon Lc and Sc.
- 1977 First observation of Upsilon decay into 2 electrons (CERN).
- Discovery of direct photons. (CERN)
- Observations of first high transverse momentum jets in proton-proton collisions. (CERN)
- Observation of the difference between pion and proton structure functions from inclusive p0 production (FNAL)