Research Associate, High Energy Theory, Physics Department
Brookhaven National Laboratory
P.O. Box 5000
Upton, NY 11973-5000
My reseach interests focus on high-energy precision predictions and tools, specifically higher-order perturbation theory, its interface to lattice QCD, and effective field theory methods. These ingredients build the foundation for precise comparisons with experimental measurements and limits on proposed models for not yet understood effects.
Visit my homepage tobias-neumann.eu for a full list of publications and a list of conference talks.
Ph.D. (Dr. rer. nat), 2015, University of Wuppertal, Germany
2017-2020, Research Associate, Fermilab
2015-2017, Research Associate, University at Buffalo
- Campbell J, Neumann T, Sullivan Z (2021) Single-top-quark production in the t-channel at NNLO. Journal of High Energy Physics. doi: 10.1007/jhep02(2021)040
- Becher T, Neumann T (2021) Fiducial qT resummation of color-singlet processes at N3LL+NNLO. Journal of High Energy Physics. doi: 10.1007/jhep03(2021)199
- Harlander RV, Lange F, Neumann T (2020) Hadronic vacuum polarization using gradient flow. Journal of High Energy Physics. doi: 10.1007/jhep08(2020)109
- Campbell J, Neumann T (2019) Precision phenomenology with MCFM. Journal of High Energy Physics. doi: 10.1007/jhep12(2019)034
- Harlander RV, Neumann T (2016) The perturbative QCD gradient flow to three loops. Journal of High Energy Physics. doi: 10.1007/jhep06(2016)161