Physicist, Accelerator Design, Electron-Ion Collider
Brookhaven National Laboratory
Bldg. 901A, Room 111
P.O. Box 5000
Upton, NY 11973-5000
- Experimental low energy nuclear physics.
- Beam optics of charged particles.
- Design of accelerator of charged particles
- Magnet design for accelerators
- Development of computer codes for transport of charged particles with spin in beam lines and accelerators.
- Member of the team for the design of the accelerators of the EIC project
- Commissioning of beamlines for charged particles
- Research and Development Experiments of polarized beams in accelerators.
- Design of magnets and analysis of experimentally measured magnetic fields of magnets.
- Computer code development for the beam optics of beam lines and accelerators
PhD in Nuclear Physics Ohio State University
Scientist at Brookhaven National Laboratory
- Bartnik A, Banerjee N, Burke D, Crittenden J, Deitrick K, Dobbins J, Gulliford C, Hoffstaetter GH, Li Y, Lou W, Quigley P, Sagan D, Smolenski K, Berg JS, Brooks S, Hulsart R, Mahler G, Meot F, Michnoff R, Peggs S, Roser T, Trbojevic D, Tsoupas N, Miyajima T (2020) CBETA: First Multipass Superconducting Linear Accelerator with Energy Recovery. Physical Review Letters. doi: 10.1103/physrevlett.125.044803
- The first in the world realization of a uniform beam distribution by the use of octupole.
- Modification of the AGS beam optics to accept partial Helices for the preservation of the polarization of proton beam during the acceleration.