Abstract Submission Guidelines
The instructions below will guide you through the abstract submission process.
How to Submit An Abstract
Please read and follow all abstract submission guidelines shown below.
- Your abstract text should be 300 words or less and no more than one page, including references and images
- Only use standard abbreviations.
- Your abstract should clearly and where applicable concisely outline the background, aims/objectives, methods, findings and conclusions.
- Download and complete the abstract submission template in Step 2, then move on to Step 3 and submit your abstract.
- You can submit an abstract for a talk or a poster.
- The final decision for oral or poster presentations will be made by the program committee. Abstracts not selected as talks will be assigned as posters.
Download and complete the abstract submission template.Download Template
Submit an abstract using the button below. Prior to submission, please make sure you have the following information:
- Your email address.
- A single page abstract based on the above template in Step 2.
All abstracts must be submitted online by May 31, 2022. All applicants will receive notification of acceptance by June 13, 2022.