Copy Service is a full-service printing and production facility. Copying or scanning jobs can generally be turned around in one day or less. Customers can email electronic documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. They can also use the link below to access the fillable PDF order form. Copy Service also offers pick up of paper documents and delivery of completed work. Copy Service requires a Lab project/activity number for all work.
- Copying in color or black-and-white from hard copy or electronic files
- Paper size up to 13" x 19" in a variety of stocks and colors
- Larger Documents (up to 36" wide and 100" long) can be reproduced in Black & White or Color from prints or files and can be saved in a variety of electronic formats
- Variable Data Printing - personalized document production
- Stapling documents up to 1” thick
- Spiral or glue binding
- Folding & Mailing
- Laminate and mount printed items up to 35" wide
- Numbering and perforating
- Scan photographs, line art, and single or double-sided documents up to 11" x 17"
- PDF Conversion and OCR (Optical Character Recognition) of scanned documents
Pickup & Delivery
- Upon request, orders are picked up and copies delivered to designated locations in your building. Call Ext. 2950 to request a supply of request forms.
- To submit a job electronically, email the file to email@example.com.
Copy Service is located on the first floor of Bldg. 555.
Normal Hours of Operation - 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
(631) 344-2950, firstname.lastname@example.org
Production Specialist Group Leader
(631) 344-2953, email@example.com
(631) 344-4687, firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Facilities Office Assistant
(631) 344-2381, email@example.com