- Nuclear & Particle Physics
- Isotope Research & Production
- RIKEN BNL Research Center
The Photography Group provides official Laboratory photography services. The group also maintains the Lab’s Digital Asset Management System, a robust search tool containing thousands of digital images captured throughout the Lab's history (system account required to access). Photography is provided at no direct charge to Brookhaven Lab staff and users. Use one of the following Order Forms to start the process.
The Photography Studio is located in Building 493.
- Photographic documentation, coverage of people, events, experiments, equipment, and work in progress
- Studio or environmental (location) portraits
- Management of the Laboratory’s digital image archive.
- Maintenance of the Laboratory's record of analog photos, known as Negative Books.
Normal Hours of Operation - 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The Creative Resources Group has recently updated its ordering system. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the process of filling out the new Creative Resources request form.
You may need to allow permissions to access the new form. If you receive the below notification, then click the "Fix Connection" links next to one or more of the items listed. You may also need to click the "Allow" button. After doing so, you may encounter a blank screen or be forced to close your browser. You may also be asked to log in to Office 365. After doing so, you should be able to access the form as normal. This step will only need to be completed once. Your experience may vary depending on your browser.
If you are still having trouble, then clear your browser cache or use a private browsing window.