The Graphic Design group specializes in visual communications to convey messages with specific objectives. Through creativity and lateral thinking, we interpret the client’s needs and produce graphic representations that effectively communicate key messages to the intended audiences.
Graphic Design services are provided at no direct charge to Brookhaven Lab employees and users. Customers must use the Graphic Design Order Form to initiate the process:
- Brochures and flyers
- Covers, reports and booklets
- Invitations, programs, tickets, name badges, labels
- Magazine and newspaper ads
- Posters, banners and displays
- Proposal graphics
- Social media graphics
- Technical, scientific, and editorial Illustrations
The Graphic Design Studio is located on the second floor of Bldg. 400.
Normal Hours of Operation - 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m., Ext. 7288